Signs You May Not Be Getting Enough Vitamin D3
- Sweating for no apparent reason
- Random muscle or joint weakness
- Bone breakage
- Chronic pain
- Low, down-in-the-dumps mood
CHECK OUT THE VIDEO ON THE OTHER TAB FOR MORE INFORMATION!
- 30-Day Supply of Liposomal Vitamin D3
- Pure Vitamin D3 in its Most Potent Form (625% Daily Value)
- Mixes Great in Water, Juices, Smoothies or Your Favorite Recipes
- Absolutely NO Synthetic or Artificial Ingredients
- 100% Vegetarian, Non-GMO, Wheat-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free
- Bottles are BPA-Free, Recyclable (recycling code 2), HDPE
8 Reasons You Should Be Taking VitaBetter Liposomal Vitamins
- Up to 10X more effective than standard vitamins
- Clinically tested with proven bioavailability
- Stays in your body for an extended period of time (2-3 times longer)
- Super potent and 100% safe
- No more worrying about harmful, useless ingredients entering your body
- Won’t cause an upset stomach
- Safe for the whole family
- No artificial ingredients, gluten-free, 100% vegetarian and no added sugar or harmful filler ingredients.
Many of the most popular vitamin capsules, tablets, and powders are barely being absorbed in your body! The average absorption rate of oral vitamins is only 10-20%! Our Better C Vitamin C Liposomal Supplement Has a Proven 95% Absorption Rate!
- PC Complex: A naturally occurring molecule necessary for supporting organ health and increasing the body’s ability to break down cholesterol. It’s also a source of choline, which is crucial for efficient brain function.
- Glycerin: A natural sweetener derived from vegetarian sources.
- Vitamin D3: Important in supporting the health of bones/teeth, immune and nervous systems as well as prevention of minor ailments and diseases.
- Vitamin K2/MK7: MK7 is the most bioavailable and internally longest lasting version of vitamin K2, which helps in calcium use and absorption and supports healthy heart and kidney function and aging.
- Natural Flavors: Flavorings extracted from natural sources such as spices, fruits or vegetables before being purified and re-added to a food or drink.
- Stevia: A 100% natural sweetener derived from the leaves of the stevia plant, this sugar alternative is calorie free and can help in weight loss, blood pressure control, and cavity prevention.
- Purified Water : Water which has gone through processes such as reverse osmosis and distillation after its initial filtration, significantly raising its purity level.
- Potassium Sorbate : An extremely common, mild preservative used to prevent mold and bacteria growth and spoiling. It is totally taste and smell free.