Better B12 – Liposomal Vitamin B12 (30 day supply)
CHECK OUT THE VIDEO ON THE OTHER TAB FOR MORE INFORMATION!
- 30-Day Supply of Liposomal Vitamin B12
- 1000mcg of Pure Vitamin B12 in its Most Potent Form (16,667% DV)
- Delicious Taste That Mixes Great in Water, Juices, Smoothies or Your Favorite Recipes
- Absolutely NO Synthetic or Artificial Ingredients
- 100% Vegan, Non-GMO, Wheat-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free
- Bottles are BPA-Free, Recyclable (recycling code 2), HDPE
8 Reasons You Should Be Taking VitaBetter Liposomal Vitamins
- Up to 10X more effective than standard vitamins
- Clinically tested with proven bioavailability
- Stays in your body for an extended period of time (2-3 times longer)
- Super potent and 100% safe
- No more worrying about harmful, useless ingredients entering your body
- Won’t cause an upset stomach
- Safe for the whole family
- No artificial ingredients, gluten-free, 100% vegetarian and no added sugar or harmful filler ingredients.
Many of the most popular vitamin capsules, tablets, and powders are barely being absorbed in your body! The average absorption rate of oral vitamins is only 10-20%! Our Better C Vitamin C Liposomal Supplement Has a Proven 95% Absorption Rate!
- PC Complex: A naturally occurring molecule necessary for supporting organ health and increasing the body’s ability to break down cholesterol. It’s also a source of choline, which is crucial for efficient brain function.
- Glycerin: A natural sweetener derived from vegetarian sources.
- Methylcobalamin: The most bioavailable version of what’s commonly known as vitamin B12, this nutrient is used in cell metabolism, energy production, and anemia prevention.
- Natural Flavors: Flavorings extracted from natural sources such as spices, fruits or vegetables before being purified and re-added to a food or drink.
- Stevia: A 100% natural sweetener derived from the leaves of the stevia plant, this sugar alternative is calorie free and can help in weight loss, blood pressure control, and cavity prevention.
- Purified Water: The most bioavailable version of what’s commonly known as vitamin B12, this nutrient is used in cell metabolism, energy production, and anemia prevention.
- Potassium Sorbate: An extremely common, mild preservative used to prevent mold and bacteria growth and spoiling. It is totally taste and smell free.