- We can make the curcumin liposomes through MFGM phospholipids and soybean lecithin.
- The thin-film ultrasonic dispersion method is a general procedure to get MFGM from fresh buffalo milk.
- Perform it to prepare the liposomes.
- The MFGM phospholipids/soybean lecithin is dispersed in chloroform.
- Dissolve the Curcumin in anhydrous ethanol and thoroughly mixed with the MFGM phospholipid or soybean lecithin dispersion using a 250-mL round-bottomed flask.
- Evaporate the mixture solution on a rotary evaporator at nearly 35°C, until the formation of a thin film was on the flask.
- Wash the film with PBS and completely hydrated for nearly 2 hours. After the hydration of thin lipid film with PBS, sonicate the lipid dispersion for 4 min and finally obtain the liposomes encapsulated with Curcumin.
[dhvc_woo_products heading_color=”#47A3DA” heading_font_size=”20px” query_type=”build” products=”142″ posts_per_page=”1″ post_per_row=”2″ show=”” orderby=”date” order=”ASC” display=”grid” use_default_style_of_theme=”yes” show_rating=”yes” out_of_stock_text=”Out of stock” masonry_filters_border_color=”#ffffff” carousel_autoplay_timeout=”2000″ item_border_style=”solid” hover_thumbnail=”yes” thumbnail_border_style=”none” title_align=”left” show_excerpt=”yes” excerpt_length=”15″ excerpt_align=”center” price_color=”#dd3333″ add_cart_price_style=”2column”]
What is Liposomal Resveratrol Curcumin?
Liposomal Curcumin prepares through resveratrol proprietary and all-natural manufacturing methods where liposomes engulf and significantly protect Curcumin with resveratrol as it digests and offering more active compounds existed in the intestine after appropriate consumption.
Most of the high-quality liposomal manufacturing process uses no high pressure, no heat, and top-quality ingredients to make liposomal curcumin resveratrol.
What is Micelle Liposomal Delivery of Curcumin?
Micelle Liposomal Curcumin is the worlds most favorable and bioavailable Curcumin. With a potency of 500mg of real, naturally separated Curcumin per serving, it’s already miles ahead of weaker, less effective formulas.
Most importantly, Liposomal Curcumin solves the issue of weak bioavailability and absorbability by surrounding the curcumin molecule with a thin or small layer of healthy fat from omega-9 sunflower oil rich in phosphatidylcholine.
This micelle ‘pocket’ produces a liposome that is easily absorbed by the intestinal lining and protected from metabolism by the liver so that it can travel freely throughout the body to the cells and tissues that require it the most.
What Does It Mean Curcumin in Liposomal Form
Curcumin is the most bioactive ingredient in the usual spice, turmeric that provides it that yellow pigment. Liposomal Curcumin utilizes liposomal technology to interact directly with your body cells. And that makes it more bioavailable than regular curcumin supplements, the same as in the case of liposomal vitamin C.
Not only liposomal vitamin C but also liposomal Curcumin is also a helpful product. Liposomal Curcumin is very famous as an alternative to your standard curcumin supplements as Curcumin is poorly absorbed in understandable powder form. By using liposomal technology, high-quality liposomal Curcumin can hugely enhance both absorption and bioavailability of the potent nutrient curcumin.
What are the Benefits of Liposomal Curcumin?
- Wants to relieve occasional pains and aches caused by inflammation
- Has health issues caused by chronic inflammation
- Has or even is currently dealing with gut or immune problems
- Has tried other curcumin capsules without success
- Cannot tolerate swallowing tablets or prefers a liquid form
- Ignore eating enough fresh fruits and vegetables and would like to provide healthy aging with a dietary solution teeming with free-radical fighters
- Wants to enhance the health level of brain-derived neurotrophic factor and improve mental health
- To upgrade the endothelium cells that lines your blood vessel’s walls, so that it can improve the heart health